Amigurumi Tiny Strawberry Free Pattern

 


Amigurumi Tiny Strawberry Free Pattern



            I've never been a huge fan of strawberries, but I have seen so many strawberry themed amigurumis going around on the internet that I thought I would create a strawberry myself. I did not originally intend to make it this small, but I like the way that it turned out! The finished strawberry is a little under an inch tall, or about two centimeters. It can also be adapted to use any type of yarn you want, as long as you use the corresponding hook size for your yarn. You could even turn it into a keychain by adding a key ring. I hope you enjoy making this pattern!

Please do not copy this pattern as your own or republish the pattern in any way. If you make this be sure to tag me on Instagram @teen_crocheter. I'd love to see your work!

Materials:

- Red and green worsted weight yarn

- Hook matching your yarn (I used a 3.75 mm hook)

- Scrap of black yarn

- Yarn Needle

- Poly-fil/stuffing

-Scissors



Abbreviations:

- Mr- magic ring
- Sl st- slip stitch
- Ch- chain
- Sc- single crochet
- Inc- increase
- Dec- decrease (Or invisible decrease, whichever you prefer works fine)
- FO- fasten off

Main Part of the Strawberry (With Red Yarn)


Rnd 1: Sc 6 in mr (6)

Rnd 2: Sc around (6)

Rnd 3: *Sc, inc* around (9)

Rnd 4: Sc around (9)

Rnd 5: *2sc, inc* around (12)

Rnd 6:  In BLO *2 sc, dec* around (9)

Rnd 7: In both loops now, dec 4 times (5)

FO leaving a long tail. Sew closed.

Use black yarn to sew seeds around the berry. I found that it helps to pull the yarn tight when sewing if you want the seeds to look thin like on a normal strawberry.



Strawberry Top (with green yarn)

Ch 5, join with a sl st to make a ring.

Ch 4, sc in next 3 ch. Sl st into next st in ring. 

*Ch 4, sc in next 3 ch, sl st into next st* 4 more times.

Sl st into beginning of first ch 4.

FO leaving a long tail. 




Assembly:

Sew top leaves to the red berry using the picture above as a guide.

Your strawberry is now done. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amigurumi Turkey Free Pattern

Red Monster Free Crochet Amigurumi Pattern

Amigurumi Troll Free Pattern